Warning: this page is outdated, and still kept as is only for temporary reference!!! At the moment, many links below are broken, simply because because we are rearranging all the materials for each course. In the meantime, if you are interested in a specific coursebook:
- Please check if it is already linked from the page of the corresponding course/ module!
- if it is still missing in that page, and you need it, please let us know, and we will put it back online as soon as possible.
The currently published materials used in FTA modules are listed below. More materials will be added in the future. All of them are under a Free Copyleft license.
- Authors: Jesús M. González-Barahona, Joaquín Seoane Pascual, Gregorio Robles
- Coordinators: Jordi Mas Hernández, David Megías Jiménez
This material is part of the Module 1: "The concepts of Free Software and Open Standards".
- Author: Amadeu Albós Raya, Lluís Bru Martínez and
Irene Fernández Monsalve
- Coordinator: David Megías Jiménez
This material is part of the Module 5: "Economic aspects of Free Software".
- Author: Malcolm Bain
- Contributions: Manuel Gallego, Manuel Martínez Ribas, Judit Rius
This material is part of the Module 6: "Legal aspects of the Information Society".
This material is part of the module "Free Software Tools and Utilities".
- Author: Jesús Corrius i Llavina
- Coordinators:David Megías Jiménez, Jordi Mas, Ana-Elena Guerrero Roldán
- Licenses: GNU Free Documentation License, Creative Commons Attribute ShareAlike License