Web applications development
Webservices are software components that are accessible through SOAP and have their interface described with WSDL (Web Service Description Language). In this section the XML-RPC protocol is discussed among other things.
- Installing and configuring a web server
- Writing dynamic web pages, accessing data bases and using web services
- Applying security concepts to web servers
- Designing and implementing web applications
- The information structuring language XML
- Web service protocols and languages
European e-Competence Framework
- A.5 (Systems Architecture) level 3
- A.6 (Application Design) level 2
- B.1 (Design and Development) level 3
- B.2 (Systems Integration) level 3
- B.4 (Systems Deployment) level 2
- E.3 (Risk Management) level 2
ACM Computing Classification System
- H.3.5 (Online Information Services)
- H.5.4 (Hypertext/Hypermedia)
See the FTA tutors page.
Previous experience at user level with any operating system is recommended. Expertise in systems administration in any platform is desirable.
If you want to enroll into this course, please follow the instructions in the main Courses page.
This material is part of the module: "Web Applications Development".
- Author: Carles Mateu
- Coordinator:Jordi Mas Hernández