Warning: the Free Knowledge Institute made their best to keep this page working, before closing the whole FTA website, but some links below may still be broken. If you find some broken URL in this page or in any of the pages it links to, and need the corresponding material:
- Please check if it is already linked from the page of the corresponding course or module...
- Then please check if that file has been saved in the Free Technology Academy File Archive
- If not, please email FKI and we will do our best to fix broken links and/or put the file back online. Please also email FKI if you happen to have copies of some of the files that are missing here!
- Last but not least, please note that some of the docbook files restored from backups have some conversion issues listed in this file
SOME of the published materials used in FTA modules are listed below. This page is kept for historical reasons, but links to ALL the books and to their respective source files in DocBook or LaTeX format are in the FTA Modules page. All materials are under a Free Copyleft license.
- Authors: Jesús M. González-Barahona, Joaquín Seoane Pascual, Gregorio Robles
- Coordinators: Jordi Mas Hernández, David Megías Jiménez
This material is part of the Module 1: "The concepts of Free Software and Open Standards".
- Author: Amadeu Albós Raya, Lluís Bru Martínez and
Irene Fernández Monsalve
- Coordinator: David Megías Jiménez
This material is part of the Module 5: "Economic aspects of Free Software".
- Author: Malcolm Bain
- Contributions: Manuel Gallego, Manuel Martínez Ribas, Judit Rius
This material is part of the Module 6: "Legal aspects of the Information Society".
This material is part of the module "Free Software Tools and Utilities".
- Author: Jesús Corrius i Llavina
- Coordinators:David Megías Jiménez, Jordi Mas, Ana-Elena Guerrero Roldán
- Licenses: GNU Free Documentation License, Creative Commons Attribute ShareAlike License